Tuesday 13 March 2012

pastels


I'm loving pastel colors at the moment. colour blocking is one my favourite trends, I did a post on it some time last year. When I first took notice of the trend, neon colours were being mixed. Now, pastel colors are even hotter. I will post pics of myself giving the trend a try! wish me luck. for now though check these stylish celebrities rocking it!

Lala Anthony looking super steezy in this magazine cover

one of the most stylish entertains of our times, Kanye West

pastel color-blocked Christian Louboutin sandals! Yum!
my favourite stylista of the moment ms Gabifresh


Preen, Prada and Phillip Lim

new Mr. Price limited edition pastel/tribal print range


My favorite stylistar of the moment, Solange  in a  yellow suit

Solange again in yello



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment :)