Friday 16 March 2012

Friday Fella #No. 1

Ok so I've just realised I don't ever feature anything about the fellas on my blog. Now every Friday I will post a "Friday Fella" piece, where I will spotlight a man of style, talent and class, famous and not so famous. Today I introduce to you(okay so what if you know him?lol) LABRINTH. Though born on April fools' day in '89, there's nothing foolish about this young talent. The English born singer-song writer/ producer was discovered by the famous talent scout Simon Cowell and immediately signed to his label Syco in 2009.  In 2010 Labrinth made his debut and featured on fellow English star Tinie Tempah's  'Pass out" which I must say is constantly playing on my iPhone. After that he did two other collaborations with Tinie entitled "Frisky" and "earthquake"  ,bangers! Then his solo single was released, "let the sun shine" in September 2010. Now this song has special place in my heart. It takes me back to wonderful times with my son, he had just been born when it came out, and he loved it! crazy right? but he did. His album "Electronic Earth" is due for release on April 2nd, 2012. If like me you wanna follow him around( not literally of course lol ) follow him on Instagram @official_labrinth, on Facebook: Labrinth, on Twitter:  

Labrinth is not only a talented musician, but an awesomely stylish bloke. Check him out talking about his style and transformation here. Below are some of his stunning outfits.

splash of colour

from his FB page

standing tall!

judging by the outfits this is behind the scenes "Earthquake" music video


How swuave is this fella?




yellow

some of his shoes( from his FB page)
Source: Wikipedia, daily post, Labrinth social networks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment :)