Thursday 10 May 2012

Toya Delazy


Toya deLaZy aka Latoya is a talented pianist, songwriter and composer from Southern Africa. She started taking classical lessons in piano at age 9 and in 2008 She then started with Jazz piano at a local university which has also helped her achieve her unique edge,Toi's music is a mix of Pop, jazz and classical music. Toya has released her first single Pump it on! Which made it's debut on 5fm and is becoming a massive summer hit! Her eclectic style, like her music, make her stand out. Not to sound like I don't believe in my fellow South Africans, but when I first heard Toya's music I was convince she's from the USA or Europe, her sound is fresh and unique.

absolutely this colour combination and the glasses! beautiful






Watch this video and tell me you haven't fallen in love with this girl! I love her

Sources: Info and pics: Toya's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment :)