Monday 28 May 2012

Denim and Red

Denim shirt: Hand Ten, Legit jeans, Mr Price boots and belt, Jay Jay's cat eye sunglasses , Fashion Express bag
Last Saturday a close friend arranged a "get together" in Mdantsane. This is what I wore. It wasn't the first time I'd worn the outfit, the only difference is that I'd worn it with leo print flat pumps previous. Love what the wedge leopardprint boots added! pure fierceness! and my oh so gorg neck-piece.  For some weird reason though, I didn't take any pics

3 comments:

  1. I saw this look on Khloe Kardashian Odom once-why did you not pics in it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love those cheetah print shoes
    I am a new follower of your blog
    check mine out in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just forgot BBV, I suck, right?

    @Lateefah I'm following right back hun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your comment :)