Thursday 5 July 2012

Random post! Wate On

Over the years I've gained a lot of weight, which I am now I'm trying to lose. I've gained 10 kilograms since I finish versity in 2008. Back when I was still in versity I used to do boxing, only for fun so I guess that's how I kept the extra weight off. Ever since I started working I haven't joined gym, I just jogged for a couple of months last year. I do worry about weight, and sometime I worry a lot more than other times. Last year after the jogging didn't "work" I did the master cleanse, which has to be one of the most difficult things I've ever done. I didn't eat any solids for 8 straight days, but still din't achieve my desired results! Though I don't go to gym, I'm very active you know! Sucks to see people who eat junk everyday  and never gain a kilo...but hey I guess we can't all be skinny hun. anyway forget my rambling and check out this picture below. Apparently, decades ago it was cool to be chubby, especially in summer.


source

source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment :)