Thursday 24 November 2011

Out enjoying the sun...not

Random Post no. 1

It's summer, I should be out working and playing hard. But instead today I stayed in the whole day not feeling well. Luckily, I passed by one of my favourite places yesterday after work. The LIBRARY. With Twilight saga making a noise, again! I decided to get a book by the TwiSaga best selling author, Stephenie Meyer. This one is entitled 'The short second life of Bree Tanner. I'm not a big vampire movie fan, but I hate not knowing anything about something(hope that makes sense.lol) So I read the book all day long today. All I can say is I'm not a vampire fan. Maybe I read more of Meyer's books I will get what the whole 'hooha' is about. I'm 23, maybe reality has hit me so hard that I refuse to be consumed in 15-16 year olds falling in love. But like I said, I will give it a try, because the series of books will be part of the history of my lifetime. I want I be able to tell my son stories about this Twilight era having been a part of it. Being an aspiring novelist myself, I'm trying by all means to gather up best seller qualities. So therefore, yes, I do read Twilight. I will write a proper opinion piece when I've read all the books and watched the movies.

-SmallTownGirl mission: join the vamps noise

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your comment :)