Monday, 9 January 2017

I'm back!

For real this time.

I know I have neglected my blog for a good two years. I have no reason for this really, I was just uninspired. Last week while going through my old posts I realised how much I miss this baby. I will be redoing my layout and logo to match the new name that I've decided to use from now on. Simply: This is Zona. I am working on a new logo and will relaunch soon.

I'm excited about blogging again because I have so much to share. For starters, during the past two years among other things,  I gained weight and towards the end of last year I changed my lifestyle for the better resulting in me shedding a sizable amount of it off, about 15kg to be exact. I will be sharing my journey with you in hopes of helping those who are on the same path as I continue to lose and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I will also be doing beauty/makeup posts, with a few OOTD posts here and there as well.

Let me say this once again, I'm super excited to be back on the blogosphere.

Happy New Year and Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment :)